Saturday, May 12, 2012

A life of blessing.

I am so blessed. I am engaged to marry the love of my life, and I am very excited about that! I grew a beard for just about 7.5 months, and raised a bunch of money for the bunker through shaving it off. I started a new job just over a week ago, where I get to learn some new things, and be challenged physically as well. It's almost summer, and I've been able to play a lot of ultimate frisbee recently. I go to an amazing church, where I feel connected, loved, and supported. I have a great family, even if I can't see them as often as I would like. I also have amazing friends, who love me, and care about me. All of these things are great, and I am really thankful for them, but, the most important thing is that Jesus has saved my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I know that he says following him won't be easy. I know that he is faithful, and his love endures forever! Even when I feel as though I'm spinning my wheels. Even when I feel like I am on autopilot; God is in control! I pray God, that you would shape, mould, and use me in a way that would best use my skills and gifts as an offering of praise and worship to you!! You are the reason I live!

No comments:

Post a Comment